The Duo system consists of 2 passive Flauto tops + 1 Corno (12” and self powered subwoofer). The Corno sub is driven by 3 EPA amplifiers on board. Everything is managed by a digital processor, developed and setup to optimize the sound and get the components to work at best. The total power of this system is 2800W RMS.
- Scalability, which allows adding the systems according to the need for coverage
- The ease of transport and setup
- Unprecedent sound pressure for such a compact system, powerful enough to cover 200p capacity venues with one system
- The balance between dynamic range and timbre that makes it very suitable to reproduce any audio content with an unprecedent high fidelity related to the live environment
- The linearity of the frequency response, controlled by the EPA software allows FOH engineers to do less eq-ing of the system and it facilitates their work
- AES / EBU digital input skips the A/D conversion of the signal keeping the sound and timbre more authentic