The Quartetto system consists of 4 passive Flauto tops (2 each side) + 2 x Tuba sub (15” self powered subwoofer). The Tuba sub is driven by 3 EPA amplifiers on board. Everything is managed by a digital processor, developed and setup to optimize the sound and get the components to work at best. The total power of this system is 5600W RMS.
- Scalability, which allows adding the systems according to the need for coverage. The Quartetto system is especially suitable for big venues and open air shows of all kinds
- The ease of transport and setup
- Unprecedent sound pressure for such a compact system, powerful enough to cover up to 1000p capacity venues with one system also due to our exclusive EPA power amps with built–in double power supply
- The balance between dynamic range and timbre that makes it very suitable to reproduce any audio content with an unprecedent high fidelity related to the live environment
- The linearity of the frequency response, controlled by the EPA software allows FOH engineers to do less eq-ing of the system and it facilitates their work. The Tuba sub goes down to 28hz
- AES / EBU digital input skips the A/D conversion of the signal keeping the sound and timbre more authentic