TUBA is a self powered subwoofer with a 15”woofer / 4″ voice coil. The box is made of 18mm high density birch plywood and the loading is 3 meters long TAPPED HORN with controlled pressure.
This type of loading allows to have a very low emission on the back, to have a detailed sound and to cover bigger areas than the classic bass reflex subs do.
The on-board electronics, all homemade production, has very high technology design and construction, the 2 PFC power supplies are dual-stage and with the addition of a power boost card improves transient response and dynamics, DSPs mount a high performance processor that works in floating point, and 32bit 768 khz sampling rate converters, the amplifiers are Hi-Fi grade in class D, all the boards are gold plated on all layers.
- TYPE: Tapped Long Horn Loaded Self Powered
- LOUDSPEAKER: 1 woofer 15″ voice coil 4″ 8Ω
- POWER SUPPLY: 2 x PFC 110/230V, 50/60HZ , 600W (1800W peak) + Power Boost Board
- PROCESSING: Full Digital Management in floating point
- ADC: 32Bit, 768Khz, Dynamic Range 123db
- DAC: 32Bit, 768Khz, Dynamic Range 120db
- AMPLIFIERS: Class D 2800W (1400W SUB, 2x700W OUT TOP), THD < 0.05%
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 27Hz-140Hz
- SENSITIVITY: 98 db 1W 1m
- DISPERSION: Cardioid 180°
- PROTECTION SYSTEM: Metal grid
- INPUT: 1 Powercon 110/230 V AC, 1 Digital Audio AES/EBU, 1 XLR Analog Audio, 1 EPA Interface
- OUTPUT: 1 Powercon Link, 1 Digital Audio AES/EBU Link, 2 Speakon for TOP, 1 balanced Analog Audio Link
- BOX: Built in High Density Birch Plywood, Polyurea scratchproof paint
- SIZE: 615 x 840 x 1070 mm / 24.21 x 33.07 x 42.12 Inch (W, D, H)
- WEIGHT: 79 Kg / 174 Lbs